Pinterest for WooCommerce by Premmerce streamlines your Pinterest Marketing and allows you to run and manage your Pinterest account automatically right through the WooCommerce admin panel
No need to manually upload each of your products to Pinterest – just set automated Bulk and Scheduled products Pins to defined boards and drive new traffic from Pinterest with our time-saving tool. New products and product updates are synced, so you can be confident that pins are always up-to-date.
Pinterest for WooCommerce by Premmerce allows you to connect your store to the world’s largest social network for ideas, inspiration, and interesting products collection. Show your Products out across relevant Boards at the most engaging times so Pinterest’s 400+ million users can discover your best offers and click through to your site.
The Pinterest for WooCommerce by Premmerce extension is easy to use as well as install. All of the useful documentation is provided here, with the detailed steps and screens to guide you through.
- A secure connection between WooCommerce and Pinterest.
- Scheduled Pinning.
- Bulk Pinning.
- Automated transfer products related details like product name, description, price, and stock availability.
- Every Pin contains a direct link to the product on your website.
- Open Graph markup enhances your product images and makes them stand out.
- List your entire WooCommerce product catalog on Pinterest in minutes.
- Add new products automatically to your Pinterest boards.
- Visitors can save your product images to their Pinterest boards.
- Manage all your Pins in one place and sync images, pricing, and product details in real-time.
- Adding Alt and Title to images to increase the search ranking of your products on Pinterest.
- Use the Pinterest tag to track conversions.
- Auto-resize images according to predefined dimensions.
- Replace the original product image with the custom one intended for Pinterest.
- Pin to several boards at the same time.
- Create a Pinterest catalog for advertising.
- Add Pinterest hashtags right from wp-admin.